Abe must write because, by doing so, he is able to play god and all the morons receive just retribution.
And because everybody lives up to his (high) expectations and if they do not, they dieeeeeeee.
Conclusively, this will make for a better world.

Friday 9 August 2013

Break

Break.
A word constantly on my mind.
Let's take a look into my mind.


Break.
Because it's not easy.
Sometimes it drives you mad.
Sometimes you want to just be removed from it all.
If only temporarily.
Just to breath a different air.
To hear something different, see something different. 
Escape the thoughts.

Break. 
Let's be honest, I've earned it.
No you haven't.
I haven't.
You get what you deserve.
Work harder.
...
For a break.

Funny word, break.
I think I want to take a break.
But every break leaves me wanting more.
Another break.
More of what I broke away from.
A break in what I'm working for. 
I desire three different breaks.
I'm clearly unstable.
Syke.

Don't break me.


No comments:

Post a Comment