Abe must write because, by doing so, he is able to play god and all the morons receive just retribution.
And because everybody lives up to his (high) expectations and if they do not, they dieeeeeeee.
Conclusively, this will make for a better world.

Wednesday 9 January 2013

I Can't Fear


I can't fear loneliness
To do so would be mad
If I can't be at comfort with myself alone
Then how can I expect this of someone else?


I can't fear death
All great things end
And all it really is is an unexpected beginning
Death signifying the most marvellous of them all.

I can't fear failure
A badge of honour
The mark of those who dared
The mark of those who did not fear.

I can't fear fear
Even if it lives
It reminds one that there are many holes
And pushes towards capturing goals,

Oh no, I can't fear fear
But I can embrace it
A weapon and a tool
It's existence nothing short of vital.



Currently listening to: Rick Ross - Play Your Part feat. Wale, Meek Mill & Chester French

No comments:

Post a Comment